Thursday, November 29, 2007

Promised Podcasts

Thanks for all of your suggestions for podcast topics, but I came up with one on my own. I originally posted these on my class blog Social Media.

When we talk about social media and public relations we constantly talk about engaging our audience and having a human voice. We are documenting our human voices everyday when we digitize "who we are." We are creating a time capsule. Have you ever thought about social media this way? Listen more about this here.

You should listen to the second podcast in the series where I put this time capsule talk into action. I interview college students and ask them what they are thinking about these days. Now it is linked here in the black hole of the Internet for years to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you posted this a while ago, but very smart stuff here.

I often use the term 'Google Tattoo' to explain how we are the first generation growing up wearing a Google brand.

Imagine you could read the tweets/listen to podasts/subscribe to a blog, written by your grandparents at 20? THAT would be powerful.

Nice work mate :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.