Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Seven Facts Meme

Ashley B of There's a Mouse in My House tagged me with her Seven Random Facts meme, so here we go ...

Here are the rules of this particular Meme:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Random Facts about Me, Kelly J.
I am absolutely ridiculously stupid when it comes to driving directions, and therefore I have a dependent relationship with my GPS. I really am a good driver when it comes to the act of driving, but getting there is my battle.

I love game shows! I would love to be on one, and I am pretty confident I would win. If my boyfriend and I were on Amazing Race we would be very stiff competition. But what about the above fact you say? Josh is a fantastic navigator so the fact that I am directionally challenged wouldn't make a difference, and I'm not afraid to try/eat anything they'd throw at me. Other game shows I enjoy: Cash Cab, Lingo, Chain Reaction, Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy. Loving game shows brings me to my next fact:




My family and I used to watch Jeopardy every night after dinner. Now that I don't live at home anymore I try to catch Jeopardy every chance I get. It's kind of sad though because I play by myself in my living room, and it's no fun when there is no one there to hear your correct answers! It is also a pet peeve of mine when people talk to me while I am trying to watch Jeopardy, it's just not right!




People I would like to meet: Larry David, Ira Glass, and Natalie Portman. There are others, but I really think these people are pretty cool. Obviously other historical figures would be interesting to meet, but that is too typical of an answer.


Something that grinds my gears: when girls dress provocatively on Halloween just because they can. What a great day of the year to be creative, and some people ruin it with mindless costumes where the only asset is cleavage.


Food is important in my family. (For reasons other than survival) It has always been an outlet of creativity and topic of conversation. Growing up, we ate dinner together every night, and if you couldn't make it you'd make some people pretty upset.


In another life I want to be one of Justin Timberlake's backup dancers. That would require talent that I could only posses in another life because it doesn't exist in this one.










3 comments:

Ashley BBZ said...

Yay meme!

And ... my mom has a weird ability with Wheel of Fortune. She can - and this is not an exaggeration - walk into a room, see the wall with exactly two letters on it and solve the puzzle on the spot.

My brother and I are convinced we need to get her on that show to finance our college educations.

Unknown said...

Kelly, I think you and Josh would be bomb at Amazing Race. Make sure you get that application in!! I also love the family dinner thing. My family did it too and I think it means all the difference in the world to keep the family unit so close-knit and I hope to do it with my family one day!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Let's play soon!! =)

Unknown said...

I will come and play jeopardy with you anytime!